a few buttons disappear on mobile

More
7 years 10 months ago #83433 by NBeps
a few buttons disappear on mobile was created by NBeps
I set up a menu item for OS Services Booking » Customer layout: List all orders history of customer.

On laptop, I can go back and forth between the list of the orders history and the calendar no problem.

Here are the fields which display as buttons on the laptop (media over 750px) webpage.

OS_GO_BACK="Go back"
OS_MY_WORKING_CALENDAR
OS_MY_ORDERS_HISTORY

so far so good.

If I go to the same menu item on mobile, two fields disappear when media is lower than about 750px.

On the working calendar webpage, the order history field-button is still there.

But if you push it and go to order history, the working calendar field-button is gone.

And on both working calendar and order history, the back button disappears.

This is a problem on mobile because user gets stuck on order history page, there is no back button and there is no working calendar button.

I looked but could not find a CSS that shut the working calendar button and back button to display:none for media @ lower pixel size webpages on the css style or the responsive.css.style.

Are these two buttons working calendar and back button supposed to disappear on mobile?

If I shrink the browser from laptop size, at about 750px and lower the two buttons (working calendar and go back) disappear. If I re-expand the browser to over 750px the two buttons re-appear. On iphone, the two buttons never show up on mobile.

I am using version 2.4.6 downloaded April 2016.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83481 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic a few buttons disappear on mobile
Hi,
Can you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam