Two services same time available - one not

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #59740 by Simone
Hi!
I haven't been using OS SB for a while, but now I went back to it because it's just the best tool I found by now!!

Now - I would like to resolve the following:

1.)
I have three services: "Manuelle Therapie", "Colon Hydro Therapie" and "Floating". The point is that I can have people who float and someone else who takes one of the other services at the same time. (I don't have to be present while people are floating.)
But - I can't take one for service "Manuelle Therapie" and an other for "Colon Hydro Therapie" at the same time. So I can't just tell the program that I'm available for several services at the same time.

2.)
I get errors after booking though the booked services are ok in the backend - but for customers this is most confusing (view attachment).

How can I resolve these?

Best regards and many thanks for help!

Simone
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Simone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #59767 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Two services same time available - one not
Hi Simone,
1) Sorry, we don't understand this statement "I can't take one for service "Manuelle Therapie" and an other for "Colon Hydro Therapie" at the same time. So I can't just tell the program that I'm available for several services at the same time." Can you explain it more details?
2) The error you see when you complete the booking process is cause of Joomla Email setting. Please check bellow items
1- Mail server setting at Back-end > Global Configuration
2- Please check the Configuration of OS Services Booking to see if you already enter Bussiness email and Notify email
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #59772 by Simone
Replied by Simone on topic Two services same time available - one not
Hi Dam
Thank you for your prompt answer.

1)I work alone in my clinic and I have three services to offer: "Manuelle Therapie" (named 1), "Colon Hydro Therapie" (2) and "Floating" (3). I can't work for 1 and 2 at the same time, but it's possible to have someone coming for 3 when I work either for 1 or 2. So one should only be able to book 1 OR 2, but someone else should be able to book service 3 no matter if I'm already busy with 1 or 2. Is that more clear?

2)Where do I enter the emails? I can't find this...

Best regards
Simone

More
9 years 1 month ago #59774 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
1. It's impossible to have one employee can't work in the same time between 1 and 2, but can work the same time in 3.
2. You can change the setting of email from here
Attachments:

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #59777 by Simone
Replied by Simone on topic Two services same time available - one not
1.) So probably it's best to make two different employees "from myself" and then work this out this way.

2.) Yes - that's all set fine.

More
9 years 1 month ago #59778 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
If you already setup 2 correctly, and you still receive the issue when completing order. You can submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. I will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam