MemPro Upgrade From 1.6.5 to 2.3.0 Killed My Site

• Paulzero
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #82105 by Paulzero
Hi Tuan,

Just tried to upgrade MemPro 1.6.5 to MemPro 2.3.0 on my J2.5.28 site & after upgrade site would not load the Frontend at all - Backend OK.

In 'Config' I disabled ' jQuery' & 'Bootstrap' - no change.

Completely removed MemPro 2.3.0 (Component & all plugins) and site loaded properly.

Re-installed MemPro 1.6.5 & site loads properly & MemPro works OK Frontend & Backend.

Any ideas on a fix ?

The only things I need from from MemPro 2.3.0 are :

1) "Offline" payments plugin featuring ACL control (Not in MemPro 1.6.5).
2) "Offline" payments plugin that makes a subscription paid for with this plugin immediately "active" (No admin approval).

All help urgently appreciated - Paul Zero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #82117 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic MemPro Upgrade From 1.6.5 to 2.3.0 Killed My Site
That's strange. The question is what Joomla version you are using? Also, Membership Pro requires PHP 5.3.0+ to work. If you are using Joomla 2.5, maybe your server still running PHP 5.2.17 and that's the reasons causing the error?

Tuan

• Paulzero
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #82164 by Paulzero
Hi Tuan,

As mentioned - Site is J2.5.28 running php 5.3

MemPro 1.6.5 works OK - I am reluctant to try reloading MemPro 2.3.0 - Could you please just Email me MemPro 1.6.8 (Or version with ACL control for "Offline Payments") - that's the only feature that I need right now.

Cheers - Paul Zero

More
7 years 10 months ago #82166 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic MemPro Upgrade From 1.6.5 to 2.3.0 Killed My Site
Hi Paul

You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. We will upgrade to see what's causing the issue and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan