• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #64595 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

After days of hard working, today, I am happy to release next major release of Membership Pro - version 2.0.0. In this new version:

1. I re-structure the extension code-base to modernize the code. For end users, it is not important. However, It helps me maintain it easier and add new features to the extension easier and faster in the future.

If you are developer who want to customize Membership Pro, this change is good as well. Clean codebase, better architecture will help you easier to customize the extension to meet your client requirement, so this is good as well.

2. Improve the dashboard and backend menu.

3. Using chosen for dropdown filter in the backend so that you can find item you want (from select dropdown) easier.

4. Allow you to re-order items (categories, plans, custom fields, payment plugins) using ajax re-ordering (drag and drop) as in Joomla core.

5. Added function to generate CSV Template file based on your current setup so that. It help you to use CSV import feature easier in case you have to import subscribers from csv file

6. Allow importing and exporting coupons from/to a csv file.

7. Added some sever side validation code to make sure the data is valid, so it makes the extension secure.

7. Rename some items :

- Profiles -> Subscribers

- Subscribers -> Subscriptions

That's a logical change. So what we called Subscribers in old version is now Subscription. A Subscriber can have multiple subscription records in the system

- Use state full name in emails & invoices (instead of state 2 code as in old version)

8. And some other small bug fixes and improvement

If you want to upgrade to this new version, please access to My Downloads menu item to see the extension and download it this latest version. Then make sure you make a backup of your site (suggest using Akeeba backup) before installing this new version (as there are many changes in the code of the extension, so in case something un-wanted happens, you can roll back)

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #64673 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released
Looks very nice!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #64947 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released
We released version 2.0.2 to addressed a bug with recurring subscription and also some small nice improvements. Please see joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/48...rsion-2-0-2-released

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65170 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I am sorry. One more bug detected related to Multilingual, so we released version 2.0.3 to address it. Version 2.0.3 also include a new plugin to work with K2 Groups

Regards,

Tuan

• Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
More
8 years 8 months ago #65436 by Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
Replied by Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released
Tuan, I am having problmes updating from 1.7.3 to 2.0.3
An error has occurred.
1146 Table 'c0okay_com_mx.d4is8_osmembership_menus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM d4is8_osmembership_menus WHERE published = 1 AND menu_parent_id = 0 ORDER BY ordering

I have this and all stop working, I am restoring.

Are you familiar with this?

More
8 years 8 months ago #65522 by Martin Vindheim
Replied by Martin Vindheim on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released
Any news about this bug ?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65538 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sorry Martin. What bug you are talking about ? If you are talking about the bug which Luis reported, we could not see it ourself

So if you have that issue, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check and upgrade it for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #66531 by e
Hi.
A few minor errors in 2.0.4 (and older versions):
-If you alter a subscription the Created Date will be changed (time of registration is set to 00:00:00). Eg: 06/07-2015 12:15:09 -> 06/07-2015 00:00:00.
-If you copy a Coupon you also copy the number of times its used. Not a huge problem but makes the used-coupon-statistics a bit inaccurate. Maybe a reset button would be a good solution. (like click/impressions on Joomla banners)

• Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
More
8 years 7 months ago #66871 by Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
Replied by Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.0 released
Since I update from 1.7 to 2.0.x all my subscriptions are in "pending" status