Questions about payment

• ahmed.marzouk@outlook.com
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #53673 by ahmed.marzouk@outlook.com
Questions about payment was created by ahmed.marzouk@outlook.com
Hello,

first, thank you for this great extension. it is exactly what my client want.
Now i works on a donation website that target collect donations from Africa and Middle East Countries and put the money in the bank account in Rwanda (the organization location is Rwanda)
I finished the overall website but now i am in the last stage it is about the payment gateway so my client tell me that he want to make it easy for any visitor to make a simple payment but i have a lot of questions.

now i decide to use skrill so i created a Merchant account but i do not know is all things go in the right way or no ??
is skrill support all the middle east and Africa countries and it is ok ifi want to link the Rwanda's bank account to my skrill account ??
How can i make the users enter there credit card / visa information direct in my website instead of redirect them to skrill website and signup requesting?
Can i do that with Paypal or Authorize.net and what is the best way in my case (having bank account in Rwanda and want to collect money from Africa and Middle East Countries) ?

Please help me in this, as i describe i have a long experience in Joomla websites implementation and i have a lot of clients but i have a little information about payments gateways and it's limitations so i would be very happy if i can get help here.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #53684 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Questions about payment
Hi

1. You will need to ask Skill to see the countries you listed are supported or not. I don't have much information about this as well , so I could not give you the answer

2. Donors will still be redirected to Skrill for processing payment. They could not enter credit card information directly on your site.

3. You might do that with Paypal, but you should check what countries Paypal supports. For Authorize.net, you could not use it as it seems Authorize.net can only be used inside US

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt