• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49953 by safeworld4women
Custom Field's do not display in backend was created by safeworld4women
Hi Tuan
I was looking at Daniel's idea in this thread
joomdonation.com/forum/joom-donation/441...in-custom-field.html
Of being able to provide additional options for separate 'funds' within a campaign which a donor can choose from when they make a donation.
Essentially Daniel has created a radio-box option so a donor can tell his non-profit that they want to support a particular area of the Non-profits work.
I was looking at doing the same but was thinking to use different campaigns to do this - but Daniel's idea is much better.
When I did a test and set up a similar radio-button system - everything worked fine - except for one thing.
In the backend of JD - the only way to find out what option a donor has chosen is to export the donor list. In this exported list the custom field shows.
Is there anyway to get the custom field to show in the donor management table in the backend directly.
Then an administrator can quickly see which fund within a campaign a donation has been made to?

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #49964 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom Field's do not display in backend
Hi Andrew

Unfortunately, custom fields could not be displayed in the list. There is not enough space to display it in the list. So if you want to view what options are selected, you will need to click on the donation record to view the information.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt