• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #70042 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 2.0.5 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to release next version of Events Booking , version 2.0.5. This version contains some nice improvements as you can see below:

1. Improve Dashboard, add statistic data so that you can see how many registrants have registered for your events and what's total amount you received Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year.

2. Improve backend layout, follow Joomla 3 standard for better UI, use AJAX drag & drop re-ordering items (categories, events, custom fields, payment plugins.....)

3. Group Emails & Messages into tabs so that you can find the messages easier

4. Improve layout for shopping cart feature

5. Implement a way to make some pages become real response by implement a separate layout for mobile. If you use shopping cart feature, it will be easier for users to register for events , view registrants list, view location map on their mobile because we now have a separate layout for mobile, make it easier for viewing the data.

6. Improve the email reminder feature. Now, the ebreminder plugin has a new parameter called BCC Email. It allows adding your email into that parameter so that when the system send reminder email to registrants, a copy of the email will be sent to you so that you can monitor and keep track of these emails sending.

7. Some other minor improvements

If you want to use these improvements, please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download latest version from there to upgrade it to your site.

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ranala, Tim Stöhr, Peter G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #70112 by Ranala
Replied by Ranala on topic Events Booking version 2.0.5 released
Hi Tuan,

what do you think, when the update from 2.04 to 2.05 will be available at the Joomla Administration > Control Panel > Checking Extensions ?

Have a nice day - ranala
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ranala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzy

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #70120 by Mark De Lorenzo
Replied by Mark De Lorenzo on topic [FIXED]
Joomla 3.4.4
EB 2.0.4

Just now Installed EB 2.0.5. Ended with an error. After complete, most EB extensions are 2.0.5. The EB Admin extension is still 2.0.4 and now I cannot access the Admin UI. Any ideas?

Warning
Copy file failed
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_eventbooking.zip

Error
Error installing package

Fixed
Deleted the admin and the site directories before the install.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Mark De Lorenzo. Reason: Update

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #70251 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [FIXED]
Hi Mark

I am sorry. I missed your forum post. It seems on your case, there is permission issue and it causes the error. Other customers should not get this issue

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #71222 by Buzzy
Replied by Buzzy on topic Events Booking version 2.0.5 released
Yes, my version is 2.04 and it shows as the latest version - no mention of 2.05?

More
8 years 6 months ago #71253 by Roger D
Replied by Roger D on topic Events Booking version 2.0.5 released
As a few others mentioned, my 2.0.4 stays it's current. I did not know these past few weeks an update was available.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71363 by Dru
Replied by Dru on topic Events Booking version 2.0.5 released
Why Can I not upgrade?? I have version 1.7.3 and when I try to upgrade it says No Documents Purchased yet we purchased the component

More
8 years 5 months ago #71381 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Events Booking version 2.0.5 released

Dru wrote: Why Can I not upgrade?? I have version 1.7.3 and when I try to upgrade it says No Documents Purchased yet we purchased the component

Couple quick thoughts: Are you logged in? Are you logged in using the same account that the purchase was made with? Is your subscription expired?

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.