[SOLVED] Custom Field type "File"?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #55201 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [SOLVED] Custom Field type "File"?
Hi Rafal

Yes. It was fixed in latest version (1.6.9). You can download latest version (1.6.9) from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to use this feature

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #55251 by Rafal
Replied by Rafal on topic [SOLVED] Custom Field type "File"?
Hi Tuan,

In My Downloads section I only see 1.6.7. I downloaded it in case it was just the version number that was outdated but the file was 1.6.9 and I reinstalled it on my site. The version in the extension manager still shows 1.6.7.

Rafal

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #55256 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Rafal

You are using Membership Pro , not Events Booking, correct. So the latest version of Membership Pro is 1.6.7 for now (I am going to release version 1.6.8 on tomorrow or on Sunday)

Back to the issue, I think version 1.6.7 of Membership Pro should support file upload custom file as well. However, please wait me for two more days, then update to 1.6.8 and check it again.

If it still doesn't work, there must be something special on your site causing the issue. In this case, please submit a support ticket send me super admin account of your site so that I can check it for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 3 months ago #55260 by Rafal
Replied by Rafal on topic [SOLVED] Custom Field type "File"?
Hi Tuan,

Yes, correct - I am using Membership Pro. When I did a search on this problem originally I totally didn't realize that this post was in the Events Booking section and not Membership Pro. However it seems Membership Pro may have the same issue.
I will wait for version 1.6.8 and install it and let you know if that issue exists in this new version as well.

Thank you!
Rafal

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #55272 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK, thanks Rafal.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc