• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #57869 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
EDocman version 1.6.3 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi ALL

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EDocman. In this version, we fixed a small bug and added some new nice feaures. The details information about this release can be found below:

1. Added an option to document creation process which allows admin to setup "Start Publishing" and "Finish Publishing". This will allow you to select a date range which document will be displaying. After that date, documents will be hided.

2. Added "User Documents" management page which show all list of documents which current logged in users submitted. That is useful if you enable "Frontend document submission on your site"

3. Finally, implement "New!" indicator for documents based on documents created date. It was asked by customers for long time joomdonation.com/forum/edocman/26879-doc...t-marked-as-new.html

4. Fixed an issue with path of category where documents from that category is saved. Important if you use "Use Herachical Folder Structure" feature in EDocman.

If you want to use these new improvements, please download latest version and upgrade it to your site.

Thanks for continue using my products and support my development

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #58276 by Alexander Taft
Replied by Alexander Taft on topic EDocman version 1.6.3 released
Did this also update the filepaths? I have a lot of links on my site in the format: www.allhallowsguild.org/component/edocma...iewdoc&id=77&Itemid=

These no longer seem to work. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.