Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

I’m interested in Events Booking - 4 first questions?

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #133924 by Patrick Toulze
Firsts Newbie questions about Event Booking:

I will answer and modify my questions as I go trough your documentation

1- Where can I test the administration ?
You said:
Sorry, we do not give access to backend of demo site because we do not want customers to change the demo data which we prepared.

Question 1 modified:
My main point of interest here is the creation of the event itself or the detailed event (single main event page)
— Can I used My trusted JCE editor to construct the page ?
— Do you have a Photo/videos Gallery available to insert in each events ?
— Are Joomla plugins will works if embed in the event page ?
— I want to be able to customized COMPLETELY the look & feel of the event — No limitations

2- When you talk about being multilingual, what exactly do you mean ?
- Are you using the native Joomla multilingual systems, your own systems, or some third party plugins?
You said:
That you are using an integrated system

eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/advanced-features/multilingual

Question 2 modified :
Is this compatible with the native Joomla Multilingual system for the rest of the site and if it changed in any way the native Joomla multilingual system operate ?

Note: In no ways I want your system to modified the way a native multilingual Joomla web site work
— No changes in the way the native Joomla language switcher operate
— No changes how the menu native items association work

3- Your documentation say that you can integrate with native Joomla article ?
You said:
In your JED Description
Plugin to display event on a Joomla article.
Plugin to display registration form on a Joomla article

- What and in what way this integration can work?
- If integrated in article can you still use the frontal modules like “Upcoming Events” “Events Categories”, “Calendars” ....
- How it work in multilingual situation

4- Do you have some kind of billing/invoices center easy to use for yearly tax declaration ?
- Like being able to create an export document with a one year compilation of all operation ?

Thanks in advance - Be safe...
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Patrick Toulze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #133925 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I’m interested in Events Booking - 4 first questions?
Hello Patric

1. We do not give access to backend of demo site, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/faqs/access-demo-site-backend

2. We use Joomla core multilingual, not rely on a plugin

3. Not sure what Joomla articles you are talking about? Events Booking does not use this, I'm afraid of

4. We generate invoice for each registration. You can export all registration records from the system (or filter for the year you want) into Excel/Csv. Maybe it can be used to handle that requirement?

Tuan

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #133926 by Patrick Toulze
Replied by Patrick Toulze on topic I’m interested in Events Booking - 4 first questions?
Thanks Tuan for you fast answer, I was modifying my first post as I was going trough the documentation.

I put in red the point I want to be clearer.

More
3 years 11 months ago #133927 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I’m interested in Events Booking - 4 first questions?
Hello

1=> All the points you mentioned are supported

2=> It works with Joomla native multilingual, no modification is needed

3=> This is optional and you don't need to use it if you don't want. No change to multilingual, all other modules still works as how it is

- To embed event into a Joomla article, use this plugin eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/content-category and eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/content-event
- To embed registration form into a Joomla article, use this plugin eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins...nt-registration-form

I would suggest you to read product description here joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/event...ts-registration.html , it provide more detailed information than the description in JED

Feel free to purchase a copy of the extension to try it's features. If it's not working as you want or you are not happy with it, you can request us for refund

Don't worry about the money of the purchase

I think that's the fastest way to understand the extension and make your decision

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick Toulze

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #133960 by Patrick Toulze
Replied by Patrick Toulze on topic I’m interested in Events Booking - 4 first questions?
Thanks Tuan for your clear answers. :cheer:

Everything is fine, Event Booking is my choice.

I will give you a first suggestions to better your products (More will come as I use it):
You miss the possibility to add videos or a video gallery.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Patrick Toulze.

More
3 years 11 months ago #133961 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Patrick. Honestly, that should be part of other plugins. You know, you can use any plugins which works with Joomla articles, so if you want to insert videos for example, better find a plugin which allows doing that.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick Toulze

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #133962 by Patrick Toulze
Thanks Tuan, I’m sold.

Good Day and be safe.

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #134100 by Patrick Toulze
Hi, Tuan, any way to close the ticket ?
You can close this, I’m finishing my investigation to know if Event Booking is OK for my project.

So far everything Good!

More
3 years 11 months ago #134116 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I'm glad Events Booking works good for your project. This is just a public discussion forum, so no need to close "ticket".

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam