• Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #151484 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I released Payment Form version 6.6.0 with some nice improvements:

1. Support Custom Javascript For Form

For each form, you can now add custom javascript code. These code will be added and executed on Payment Form of that form. It could be useful in some cases,  for example, you can add custom javascript code to make the date custom fields become readonly to prevent users to enter the date manually (they have to select the date from the calendar popup)

2. Support Input Mask

For each custom field, you can now define Input Mask to force users to enter data in the format/pattern you want. You can use Regular Expression Or Pattern  to define input mask.

3. Added New Payment Plugins
- Added PMF Squareup Card payment plugin. Compare to original PMF Squareup payment plugin, it has important improvements:

+ Better payment processing UI
+ Fully support 3D Secure, so it is compatible with SCA requirement. 
If you are using PMF Squareup payment plugin, it is recommended to purchase and update to new PMF Squareup Card  to avoid declined payments (in case the credit card which users are using to make payment requires buyer verification).

- Added PMF SnapPay Website Pay , PMF SnapPay QRCODE payment plugins to allow processing payment using Alipay/UnionPay/CreditCard/WeChat via SnapPay  payment gateway.

4. Code Improvements
- Make it easier to access to custom fields data from Payment History page (useful if you need to customize that page)
- Improve payment processing code to make it easier to develop payment plugins.
- Fix invalid payment error in some special case (on a website, we see that error when the form is embedded into SP Page Builder for some reasons)

Please update your site to this latest version of Payment Form to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #151692 by gasoline
I get this message on Joomla 4 when I try to update:

An error has occurred.
0 Class 'OSL\Config\Config' not found
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #151695 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2022] Payment Form version 6.6.0 released
It's strange that upgrade worked well here for me. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can run the update, check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted ?

Tuan

More
1 year 10 months ago #151961 by Diane Cleaver
Replied by Diane Cleaver on topic [21-March-2022] Payment Form version 6.6.0 released
I am receiving the same error:

0 Class 'OSL\Config\Config' not found

Can you tell me what the fix was?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago #151968 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2022] Payment Form version 6.6.0 released
Hi Diane

Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package and upgrade manually to see if it works?

Tuan

More
1 year 9 months ago #152128 by Dave B
I got this error with the auto-update in Joomla, but not installing it manually.

More
1 year 9 months ago #152129 by Dave B
This is the error AT sent me. If this helps. I don't usually use the auto updater so I don't need help.

A PHP Exception occurred on your site. Here you can find the stack trace:

Exception Type: Error

File: /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/Helper/Helper.php

Line: 102

#0 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/plugins/installer/paymentform/paymentform.php(39): OSSolution\PaymentForm\Site\Helper\Helper::getConfig()
#1 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(70): plgInstallerPaymentForm->onInstallerBeforePackageDownload('https://joomdon...', Array)

More
1 year 9 months ago #152131 by Dave B
After installing the 6.6.0 version one of my forms stopped working for no reason. The page was a 404 and I got this error sent to me. I downgraded back to the old version I was using and everything is working now.

A PHP Exception occurred on your site. Here you can find the stack trace:

Exception Type: Error

File: /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/View/Form/tmpl/form_payment_methods.php

Line: 84

#0 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/osl/View/HtmlView.php(293): include()
#1 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/View/Form/tmpl/inline.php(88): OSL\View\HtmlView->loadCommonLayout('form_payment_me...')
#2 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/osl/View/HtmlView.php(229): include('/home/customer/...')
#3 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/osl/View/HtmlView.php(131): OSL\View\HtmlView->render()
#4 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/View/Form/Html.php(371): OSL\View\HtmlView->display()
#5 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/osl/Controller/Controller.php(270): OSSolution\PaymentForm\Site\View\Form\Html->display()
#6 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/Controller/Controller.php(84): OSL\Controller\Controller->display(false, Array)
#7 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/osl/Controller/Controller.php(222): OSSolution\PaymentForm\Site\Controller\Controller->display()
#8 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/components/com_pmform/pmform.php(36): OSL\Controller\Controller->execute()
#9 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/customer/...')
#10 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/customer/...')
#11 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_pmform')
#12 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#13 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#14 /home/customer/www/s.org/public_html/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#15 {main}Request informationGET variablesArray

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152133 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Dave

1. Thanks for detailed error message. It helped me to fixing an error installer plugin which causes the error while updating Payment Form using Joomla updater

2. For the 404 error, I guess it causes by something else. Please:

- Edit the Form, make sure you set Payment Methods to All Payment Methods (or select right payment method there)
- Then check it again. If the error happens, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the form. I will check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 9 months ago #152146 by Dave B
Hi Tuan, thanks for the update. I will check the payment methods.

Dave

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc