LOGIN Failure message for members

• haser buen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #151605 by haser buen
LOGIN Failure message for members was created by haser buen
This problem is possibly also associated with edocman, as members are told there is a "LOGIN FAILURE"  when they try to access certain files in Edocman or when they attempt to book a service through Booking Component. Then they get a popup stating there is a login failure. I have attempted this with several different accounts and yes, those members were not mistaken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #151610 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic LOGIN Failure message for members
The login is handled by Joomla, so I'm unsure exactly what's the problem. If the issue happens with EDocman and OS Services Booking, I would suggest you to submit a support ticket to these support category so that the maintainer of the extensions can check it

Regards,

Tuan

• haser buen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #151613 by haser buen
Replied by haser buen on topic LOGIN Failure message for members
The Login Failure message appears only when using Edocman Search and membership pro login. The Login Failure message appears whether a correct, active username-password is entered or not. The popup is generated by Membership pro NOT by Joomla. This has been pointed out many months ago in support tickets and Like other bugs has not been resolved!
See attached images.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by haser buen.

More
1 year 10 months ago #151617 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic LOGIN Failure message for members
Hello

Membership Pro does not have it own login page like that. So please submit a support ticket to EDocman category as requested so that the maintainer of EDocman extension can check it. The login process is handled by Joomla core itself, I don't know why it is not working but we will check it.