activating

• Natasa Reznickova
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151534 by Natasa Reznickova
activating was created by Natasa Reznickova
When I set up in Joomla that activating an account of a registered member is own, the activation will not take place and the member who paid his membership cannot log in.
I have to let the activation be activated in the registration, otherwise paid membership cannot be used, the member cannot log in.
No email comes, the member has no way to confirm activation.
What is wrong? Why cannot you set up to activate by clicking on the link in the email? Nothing like this can be done, no custom activations are possible.
I use Joomla 4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151546 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic activating
Hello Natasa

So you don't receive any emails when subscribe for the plan? It could be because there is something wrong with Mail Settings on your site. Could you please go to Users -> Manage, create a new user, then check to see if that user receive emails from Joomla or not:

1. If he receives email, then mail settings is right and the problem comes from Membership Pro. In that case, submit ticket and we will check it directly on your site

2. If he does not receive email, that mean mail settings on your site is wrong and you will have to correct it. Go to System -> Global Configuration, look at Server tab, Mail Settings section

Tuan

• Natasa Reznickova
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151554 by Natasa Reznickova
Replied by Natasa Reznickova on topic activating
After the purchase of membership, registration is created, but if I have set that the activation is own, the registered member cannot act its registration. He doesn't receive an email. I have emails allowed in the Joomla system. If I look after registration to the member's settings, it is set that it will not receive system emails. And therefore no one came to him. It was a registration directly from the Membership component. When the user pays, Membership membership is active and the first automatic login to the membership section occurs. If he logs off, he can no longer log in because he has no active registration. Why is the Automacky first registered for the membership section and does not have an active membership at the same time?
Why is it registered so that it does not have active system emails? I didn't turn off systemic emails anywhere. In the general setting of members registration, there is no possibility to enable or disable system emails, I cannot influence it.
On the server card - mail settings I have mail allowed !!!!
What should I do?
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #151570 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic activating
It could be because server could not deliver email to target email address for some reasons. The extension calls Joomla API for sending email. But it is up to the mail server of your hosting provider to deliver email to target email address

If for some reasons, mail server could not deliver email, we could not do anything here.

With that said, please submit a support ticket so that we can check directly on your site to see what's wrong and guide you for the next steps

Tuan