Link to item ID

• Michal Caldwell
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #147287 by Michal Caldwell
Link to item ID was created by Michal Caldwell
Is there a way to link to an item ID? I'm using Yootheme's Zoo component to create my content and create a subscription linked to the item, preferably using the ID?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #147295 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Link to item ID
Hello Michal

Your question is not very clear to me. Could you please explain more details about it? Exactly what you are trying to do?

Tuan

• Michal Caldwell
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #147309 by Michal Caldwell
Replied by Michal Caldwell on topic Link to item ID
I'm using Membership Pro with Joomla + Yootheme's Zoo component. I would like to create a subscription plan that links to specific articles that are generated by the Zoo Content Creation Kit (CCK), but they are dynamically generated, therefore, aren't standalone articles, but have item id's and urls. Is there a way to to create subscription access associated with the URL or item id, rather than a joomla article, since there isn't really one?

More
2 years 5 months ago #147325 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Link to item ID
As I understand, you want to give subscribers of your plan to access to the Zoo Content you want ?

Right now, we do not have any plugin for direct integration. So if you want to restrict access to these zoo content, the only option is using URLs restriction method membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resour...trict-access-to-urls

Regards,

Tuan