Thanks

• Gerard Dubosson
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #146312 by Gerard Dubosson
Thanks was created by Gerard Dubosson
I was conducting a feasibility study for an old cultural organisation comprising a large number of local members' associations through the world.
I used two machines with LAMPs for conducting this study.
Joomla! is for the moment the only CMS complying  with all our basic requirements.
I installed your Joomdonation's Membership Pro extension and it allowed me to rather quickly build up a fully functional multilingual management mock-up site for our local associations members; this in fact finished my study. The organisation supervisors now have an on-line proof for their go/nogo decision to setup Joomla! as a common CMS standard for all our associations in the world.
Tuan's and his team's assistance were very effective and precious during the last past 2 weeks.
Thank you very much for having build and made available your excellent Membership Pro extension.
Thank you also for all your recent support and help.
Kind regards,
Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #146313 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Thanks
Thanks for your nice words Gerard. I'm so happy to here that Membership Pro and Joomla! help your orgnization and it will be used as common CMS standard for all our associations in the world :). I could not be happier :)

If you have few minutes, please also help us by giving Membership Pro your rating and review at extensions.joomla.org/extension/membership-pro/ to support my development. Hope you will give it a nice review and 5 stars rating for all rating options

Thanks again for your nice words !

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 6 months ago #146314 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Oh, wait. Look like I was reading too fast, decision still has to be made, right? I hope they will go with Joomla! and Membership Pro, then :)

• Gerard Dubosson
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #146315 by Gerard Dubosson
Replied by Gerard Dubosson on topic Thanks
Yes! Me too!
I have left my 5 stars rating. It's apparently waiting for publication. Joomla!'s extension rating form comment fields (exactly 64 character input) are rather uneasy to use... Not like editor here, nice!
Concerning my project, I have good hope that my org will go ahead with Joomla!
I might contact you through your help desk to let you know more, if you wish.

More
2 years 6 months ago #146316 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I do hope that. Thanks Gerard. If your organization is decided to go with Joomla, please let me know so that I can be happy one more time :)

Tuan