eshop and Membership Pro

• Tim Slater
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #145762 by Tim Slater
eshop and Membership Pro was created by Tim Slater
Hi There, 

I am trying to setup a website for a private lake association.  I have recently installed both Eshop and Membership Pro to my Joomla website.  I think I have it mostly setup correctly to use each extension separately, however I would like to combine their functionality.  For example:   
I want the members of the association to be able to buy an annual membership and have the opportunity to purchase additional membership items such as Boat Passes, Guest Passes and make donations to various fundraising efforts.  
The way it is currently set up, I have a Eshop product that creates a Membership Pro subscription, and then the members buy the additional passes from Eshop.  - This seems like the perfect setup. 

The issue I am having is that it once a subscription is purchased through Eshop, the Membership Pro extension does not seem to be sending out an invoice or membership card to the new member. 

Is this something that I can have it do natively or do I have to do so manually or have the member download the card from their member profile?

Thank you for your info!

- Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #145763 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic eshop and Membership Pro
Hello Tim

That's not possible. So maybe members will have to download member cards from their user profile

However, there is another option to setup. You can handle everything using Membership Pro

The idea is that you users will subscribe via Membership Pro. Then you can create custom fee fields membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...ds/custom-fee-fields to allow users to purchase the options, donation... All is handled directly in subscription form of Membership Pro

Tuan

• Tim Slater
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #145768 by Tim Slater
Replied by Tim Slater on topic eshop and Membership Pro
Thank you for your reply! I will give your suggestion a try!

• Tim Slater
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #145769 by Tim Slater
Replied by Tim Slater on topic eshop and Membership Pro
This was exactly what I was looking to do!    Thank you so much, its working wonderfully now!

- Tim

More
2 years 7 months ago #145770 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic eshop and Membership Pro
Great. So happy to hear that it works great for you. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Tuan