Broken Sign Up Page

• Aguadiablo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139521 by Aguadiablo
Broken Sign Up Page was created by Aguadiablo
As I understand it from the documentation, users should be able to click the Sign Up button from the plans list or details page without any setup. However, when I test this out, it just directs me to a missing page error.

Is there any required setup for the subscription form pages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139532 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Broken Sign Up Page
Hello

There must be something special on your site causing this error. You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which plans are being displayed

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted. Also, could you please go to Membership Pro -> Payment Plugins, check and make sure at least one of the payment plugins are published?

Tuan

• Aguadiablo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139566 by Aguadiablo
Replied by Aguadiablo on topic Broken Sign Up Page
Thank you for the response, I have the Paypal published. However, as my website it on a local server on my computer, you won't be able to access it.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139606 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

In this case, you need to setup your site to a public accessible server and give us the access so that we can help checking and solving the issue

Regards,

Tuan

• Aguadiablo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #139625 by Aguadiablo
Replied by Aguadiablo on topic Broken Sign Up Page
It also contains confidential information. I cannot freely provide access to the admin side of my website.

However, I can confirm that the subscription page works when I add it as a menu item. If that helps to narrow down any potential issues.

Also, the links in the signup buttons are all pointing to itemid 152. However, when I add a subscription page to the menu I can see that one link should be pointing to itemid 34 which matches the itemid of the subscription plan as listed in Membership Pro Plan Manager.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Aguadiablo.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139635 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

I asked for more information via support ticket. Please reply to the support ticket so that we can continue checking and solving the issue (for this issue, please continue the discussion via support ticket)

Regards,

Tuan