Membership Pro

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137326 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
Membership Pro was created by Julie Pujols-Benoit
Hi i have to launch my website today (:( ), i used stripe for test until now without problem.
As i want to change from test to live, the webhook "invoice.payment_succeeded" in Stripe admin interface doesn't exist anymore.
Will it be a problem ?
Thank's a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137327 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro
That's strange to me. Stripe should not change thing like that. Could you please invite me to your Stripe account so that I can check it?

My email is tuanpn@joomdonation.com . You can follow instructions at support.stripe.com/questions/invite-team...-your-stripe-account to invite me to your account

Regards,

Tuan

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137333 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
Replied by Julie Pujols-Benoit on topic Membership Pro
Done !

More
3 years 7 months ago #137334 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Julie

Look like they removed the event or renamed it to invoice.paid.

Could you please try to contact them and ask them to see if we have a way to use invoice.payment_succeeded event?

I don't know when they removed it. Actually, they should not remove it without giving developer sometime to upgrade their applications

Please try to contact them and get back to me with their answers so that I can process further

Tuan

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137339 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
Hello, thak you for your answer.
Here is what i found :

API changelog

The changelog is a list of backwards-incompatible updates in the API. As described above, new additions and forward-compatible changes don’t need a new API version and will not appear in this list.
2020-08-27

We have updated how you apply taxes on invoices and subscriptions
You create tax rates through the /v1/tax_rates endpoint

You can apply a list of tax rates to an invoice, invoice line item, subscription, or subscription item

On subscription schedules, phases.plans has been renamed to phases.items. This applies for the subscription schedule object as well as create and update requests.

Deprecate the payment_method.card_automatically_updated webhook in favor of payment_method.automatically_updated.

Checkout Sessions no longer include the display_items property. Use the includable line_items property instead.
The requirements hash on the Account and Capability objects, and the verification_fields hash on the Country Spec object have newly formatted strings for requirements that are related to key persons associated with an account:
Fields that are required for persons with representative, owner, director, and executive roles will be prefixed with representative, owners, directors, and executives, respectively. Person requirements will be previewed as follows:
When the representative’s phone number is required, it will appear as representative.phone instead of relationship.representative.
When an owner’s full name is required, it will appear as owners.first_name and owners.last_name instead of relationship.owner.
When an executive’s ID number is required, it will appear as executives.id_number instead of relationship.executive.
When a director’s date of birth is required, it will appear as directors.dob.day, directors.dob.month, and directors.dob.year instead of relationship.director.
The boolean values that indicate the associated owners, executives, or directors have been provided now appear as company.owners_provided, company.executives_provided, or company.directors_provided instead of relationship.owner, relationship.executive, or relationship.director, respectively.
In the Accounts/Persons/Capabilities API, several new error codes have been introduced in the requirements.errors array. See Account requirements errors for more information. These error codes are:
verification_document_issue_or_expiry_date_missing
verification_document_not_signed
verification_failed_tax_id_not_issued
verification_failed_tax_id_match
invalid_address_po_boxes_disallowed

The payment_method_details.card.three_d_secure fields on the Charge object have been updated. The succeeded and authenticated booleans have been removed; please use the result enum instead.

The subscriptions property on Customers is no longer included by default. You can expand the list but for performance reasons we recommended against doing so unless needed.

The tiers property on Plan is no longer included by default. You can expand the list but for performance reasons we recommended against doing so unless needed.

The sources property on Customers is no longer included by default. You can expand the list but for performance reasons we recommended against doing so unless needed.

Invoices will no longer send the invoice.payment_succeeded event when paid. You can instead use the invoice.paid event, which will also be sent when an invoice is marked as paid via paid_out_of_band.

The tax_ids property on Customers is no longer included by default. You can expand the list but for performance reasons we recommended against doing so unless needed.
The prorate parameter is deprecated in favor of proration_behavior.

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137340 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
They change the API the 27th of August (!)
Do you need to change something in the stripe payment module or do i have to add "invoice.paid" instead of "invoice.payment_succeeded" in my webhook?
Thank you in advance.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137356 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I will have to check that. But that would require changing code of the payment plugin, too and will take sometime to test it

Maybe you can switch API to older API version to see if the event is available?

Tuan

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137362 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
It's the same for all API, new and old.
The event isn't available.
Hand activation is very difficult to manage.
I hope you will do something !
Thank you

More
3 years 7 months ago #137365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I guess you can change invoice.payment_succeeded to invoice.paid for now (in Stripe webhook)

Then submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I will modify code, then you can check new subscription to see if it works properly

Regards,

Tuan

• Julie Pujols-Benoit
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137368 by Julie Pujols-Benoit
I sent you the access code.
Thank you very much