• Bill
  • Bill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
3 weeks 21 hours ago #135491 by Bill
Reminders was created by Bill
Hi Tuan,

I am seeing strange behaviours with the reminders that should be sent from my site. Sometimes no reminder is sent when it should, and in other cases all three reminders are sent at the same time. Reading the Documentation I thought I would check the settings in the Membership Pro Reminder plugin but could not find this plugin anywhere. It must have been deleted in the past. Is it possible that this could be the reason why I am seeing this strange behaviour? If so, please could you send me the plugin software for me to install?

Also I note that in the plan pages, under the heading Reminder Settings, I have an item "Send Subsciption End" with options for the date when this should be sent. I don't remember ever wanting to include this, and I can't find any reference to it in the Documentation. Please could you help me with this?

Regards,

Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 8 hours ago #135509 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Reminders
Hi Bill

If the reminder plugin is removed, no reminder emails will be sent, so I guess it causes by something else

To make it easier to monitor it, you should go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set Log Emails config option to Yes. When you do that, each time the system sends reminder emails, that email will be logged and we can easily see if it's sent or not, if Yes, what time...

Base on that data, we can monitor the reminders easier if needed

Tuan

More
3 weeks 8 hours ago #135511 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Reminders
Subscription End Email is used for different purpose. It will be sent for the case:

- You have a recurring subscription plan with fixed Number of payments (for example, 1 monthly subscription plan with 3 payments (Number Payments set to 3), so there are total 3 payments processed, then no payment anymore and subscription will be expired

- Before the subscription (for the last payment) expired, the system will send that subscription end email

Since you are using standard reminder email, I don't think you need to setup subscription end email like that

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc