• bumble
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #146341 by bumble
Event Booking version 3.17.0
Joomla 3.10.1
Mailer: PHP Mail (Test Mail sent ok)

Hi Tuan,
I have setup PayPal (os_paypal) in Live mode (by entering the Live Mode PayPal Email).
After completing the payment in PayPal, it brings me back to the Registration Completed page on my website & I received the payment notification email from PayPal.
However no notification emails are received from my website & status is pending in the Registrants List.

When paying with Offline Payment option, I do get the notification email from my website.
Can you let me know if there is anything additional that needs to be setup for PayPal to trigger the status update & for the email notification to be sent? 
Do I need to setup any webhook event like for Stripe?
Please let me know. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #146343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Please follow instructions at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...hooting-instructions , submit a support ticket sending the requested information

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you. Seems PayPal could not notify the system about the payment for some reasons and it causes that error

Tuan

• bumble
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #146346 by bumble
Just to update that the notification emails & status updates are coming through now. Only change is the Log IPN messages to Yes. Thanks for your help!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #146353 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Strange. Change Log IPN Messages to Yes won't change the behavior, Maybe there was a problem with PayPal server before and it is OK now

You can change Log IPN Messages back to No and test it again

Regards,

Tuan