some field not display in the "submit event" section

• bob
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136488 by bob
hello mr.tuan,

how to display "Advance Settings" in the "Submit Event" section? so that users can select the currency.

and..

the Gallery Tab & Event Attachment, also not display in the "Submit Event" section. I already turn on all but still not display..

herewith attached screenshot:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #136593 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic some field not display in the "submit event" section
Hi Bob

Unfortunately, it's not possible to use these tabs in the frontend of your site.

For gallery plugin, you can edit these plugin, set Show on frontend parameter to Yes

It might work but I could not be sure as the plugin was developed for using in the backend only. If that works, I can modify code of attachments plugin to have attachments tab show on frontend, too

Tuan

• bob
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #136747 by bob
I already add new two fields which are "currency symbol" and "currency code" in general_form.php.. but these fields, not function.. when the user adds to the cart, the currency still not change.

it's possible to modify this code to make it function? if possible how can I edit this code?
Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #136751 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic some field not display in the "submit event" section
Hello bob

The system can only handle one currency during checkout process. So if you are using shopping cart, the currency setting per event won't work

If you want to use different currency for each event, you will need to disable shopping cart and use individual/group registration instead

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc