Just Give a Five Stars Reviews to the eShop on the JED — Ebooking is next. Thank

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #151113 by Patrick Toulze
Thank you Giang and Tuan to have so much patience with me for both the eShop and eBooking.
You guys have made a incredible Job with your components, I’m so please and I’m really difficult, I need perfection to the last details and this what I get with both extensions.
Bravo!.

I give you the permission to use this as a testimonial, if needed!

This is my review for eShop —> Ebooking is next
It was pending on Joomla reviews...

Title:
It’s a fantastic eShop — I Will give it seven stars if possible.

Functionality
I try all eshop solutions. Last year I develop a multilingual website using eShop. I’m floor by the flexibility. Nothing you cannot Do

Ease of use
The component is straightforward, but this is a serious eCommerce solution. Excellent UI-UX &  Multilingual is top-notch. Overrides are easy

Support
Great Support, I bombard them for almost a year, they never quit on me or show an ounce of impatience — This is how the Joomla community is!

Documentation
The documentation is excellent, for sure, if you go into small details, you need to ask or search a bit. Many possibilities add complexity

Value for money
I will pay way more for that quality. Less expensive than many other eCommerce components

I used this to:
I made a website that sells luxury sports items. As a designer first, I first imagine how I want my eshop to be and the component needs to do EXACTLY what I have in my head. eShop is exactly that, you can have the design you want with all the power of a great eCommerce solution

Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Patrick Toulze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 week ago #151169 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Patrick!

Thank you for writing the review and rate for EShop after using it and getting our great supports.

If you need any other helps, don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely, Giang

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 week ago #151175 by Patrick Toulze
No problem Giang!

Good Day!

More
2 years 1 week ago #151177 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Looking forward to seeing your review for Events Booking, too. Thanks Patrick :)

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong