Payment Plugin Eshop Saferpay: Validation – Security and Integration

• Remedium Pro
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #130831 by Remedium Pro
EShop Saferpay is used in EU especially Switzerland and Germany for Master- Visa-, PayPal-, Diners Club ect. ect. payments)

Starting Point:
EShop currently provides 3 (system-) order status
1. Order Status (Order Status setting is the initial status of order for the Offline payment plugin and Online payment plugin (payment is still not made yet)

2. Complete Order Status (When customer use Online payment plugin and paid for the order, then order status will be changed from "Order Status" setting value to "Complete Order Status" setting value. Canceled Order Status (not used automatically to my knowledge)

3. Canceled Order Status (not used by system to my knowledge)

Problem:
If a customer uses payment via credit card and the payment fails for any reasons (or they just close the browser windows before payment) the order status is being set to the value “Order Status” (ordered but not paid yet) which is not quite right.

According to Giang, they will consider a solution in the future. But since my customers have an increasing “urgent” need for an improved solution, I would like to raise the following questions to the Swiss/EU user community.

Do you have similar requirements and if yes would you take part of a conception / crowdfunding initiative for a redesign of a new extended Eshop Saferpay Plugin with following functionality:

1. Refuse orders in Eshop which were not successfully and correctly processed by payment plugin EShop Saferpay or optionally accept them but clearly marked with a referring status (payment aborted/failed)
2. Include security options in Saferpay plugin. (for me ThreeDs container, within the authorization-response: authenticated = true and LiabilityShift = true/true would be sufficient)

One of my customers would participate with 100 EURO!

I am looking forward for feedback.

Attachments:
The new security standard “3 D Secure” for online payments. See also saferpay.github.io/sndbx/index.html . Describes the interface considering several return codes including additional parameters (authentication value, Liability Shift and more to ensure a secure payment process.)

Links to tech. specs SIX payment:
saferpay.github.io/sndbx/index.htmlhttps....io/sndbx/index.html
saferpay.github.io/jsonapi/#Payment_v1_PaymentPage_Assert

Have a good new year
All the best
RemediumPro
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Remedium Pro. Reason: correction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong