All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

OSP Realestate template

• stratos
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #56756 by stratos
OSP Realestate template was created by stratos
Hi, i recently installed OSP Realestate template package, and have a few questions:
1. I cannot figure out how to change the color of the frame below the Quicksearch module (originally orange).
2. Amenities should be different according to the property category. For example: Air conditioning & Wifi Internet is useful for Rentals, but there is no need for them to be visible at the "Properties for Sale" category. How can i switch them on/off accordingly?
3. Can i make the background image at the Banner position to change for different pages?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #56757 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OSP Realestate template
Hi Stratos,
1. You can submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. I will check the problem with Quick search module background color
2. Currently, OS Property doesn't have feature to assign the amenities to Categories
3. You can't change the background image at the Banner position in different pages because the background image is hard code in that position
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam