Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - Advantage Over Competition

More
7 years 9 months ago #84652 by PB
I am leaning towards Membership Pro as a replacement for AEC and I'm curious to know why Emerald is so much more expensive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #84660 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro - Advantage Over Competition
Hi PB

It is much more expensive doesn't mean that it is better than our Membership Pro. If you look at the pricing of our extensions, you will see that most of our extensions are the best extension in it's category but the price is usually about 50% (or even 30%) compare to other extensions from same category

So if you want to migrate from AEC to another membership extension, you should check to see what features the extensions offer instead of looking at the price (of course if my extension offer more features and cheaper, it should be selected)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: PB

More
7 years 8 months ago #84933 by PB
I have a Joomla 1.5.26 install that I've upgraded to Joomla 3.6 in a new server folder. Existing subscribers have been imported with SP Upgrade. We are using AEC on the old (but current) site. What is the best method to make the switchover to Membership Pro without losing any data about existing subscribers?

This process is obviously very critical to my decision regarding my software purchase (Emerald has a migration process - does Membership Pro also have one?).

More
7 years 8 months ago #84934 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Membership Pro has a migration script, too which you can download and use it at joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/41....html?start=50#79842

However, the migration script is written based on the data structure of latest AEC version. So if it is possible, you should update your site to latest version of AEC first, then install Membership Pro + Migrator and it should work well

I offer money back warranty, so if you want, just purchase a copy of the extension to try. If it doesn't work as expected or you don't like it, you can request us for refund

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: PB

More
7 years 8 months ago #84940 by PB
I can find out which version of AEC we are running now but how do I determine what is/was the most recent version of AEC, since the Valanx website is down until further notice?

More
7 years 8 months ago #84941 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
As the site is down and the developer abandon the software development, a customer sent latest version to me so that we can develop the migrator

You can get the latest version here

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 8 months ago #84942 by PB
No link?

More
7 years 8 months ago #84943 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm, seems the file is too large and could not be uploaded here. Drop an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com and I will send it to you

Tuan

More
7 years 8 months ago #84945 by PB
OK, email sent.

More
7 years 8 months ago #84960 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sent to your email (3 hours ago). Hope you receive it now

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam