Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Email notification tracking

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #72526 by Elnino38
Email notification tracking was created by Elnino38
Hi Tuan,

We're currently using EB 1.4.5 on a Joomla 1.5 version. The component has been heavily customized but it's now time to move on to your latest release on a new Joomla 3.4 version to get a fresh modern look on our site.

My client uses Paypal only payment on her site so any customers gets on a "Paid" status automatically after paying and normally receive a confirmation email as a receipt of their payment.

It is really important for her that anyone who paid receives this email of payment confirmation as a receipt.

However sometimes my client manually adds customers on an event directly in the back-end. When she sets up the status to "Paid" manually when creating the registrant, the registrant does not receive any emails. She has to go to the list of registrants, make the registrant to "Pending" status, then back to "Paid" status. If she forgot to do that she has no way of knowing if a payment confirmation/receipt has been sent already to the customer.
In the new EB version, is there a way to easily know if a registrant already received a payment confirmation email (with fi a small envelop icon green or gray depending on the status)?

If not how much would it cost to implement this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #72548 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email notification tracking
Instead of implementing it, I guess we should send email to registrant when admin create the record manually from backend (regardless the status of the registration record)

I think it is easier to implement and it makes more sense. This will be part of Events Booking core and you won't have to pay for it

Regards,

Tuan

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #72921 by Elnino38
Replied by Elnino38 on topic Email notification tracking
OK Nice. Do you know in which release it will be part of the core?

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam