Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking questions...need answers.

• timnancyk
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51386 by timnancyk
Events Booking questions...need answers. was created by timnancyk
1. Can you customize the emails that are sent to users that register for an event?
2. Can users who register for an event upload information or files and if so what type of files are allowed?
3. If I create workshops as events, can I set the limit of seats for each workshop/event?
4. We host a Summit event that would need 5 types of discounts (presenter, student, scholarship, member & early bird). How would we set that up? Could we set it up as groups or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51409 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking questions...need answers.
Hi

Can you customize the emails that are sent to users that register for an event?

=> Yes. It is customizable.

Can users who register for an event upload information or files and if so what type of files are allowed?

=> Right now, this feature is not supported

If I create workshops as events, can I set the limit of seats for each workshop/event?

=> Yes, you can.

We host a Summit event that would need 5 types of discounts (presenter, student, scholarship, member & early bird). How would we set that up? Could we set it up as groups or something?

=> We don't provide support for these type of discounts. At the moment, we only have members discount and early bird discount supported.

Tuan

• timnancyk
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51433 by timnancyk
Replied by timnancyk on topic Events Booking questions...need answers.
Clarification on question #4...We don't need 5 different discounts, we need the following different types of registration fees: regular, presenter, student, scholarship. The fee for each category isn't a discount off the regular fee. Can we set up multiple fees for an event?

More
9 years 5 months ago #51439 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking questions...need answers.
Hi

The extension only have a based price. If you want to have different price for the event, you can set the based price for 0. Then create a custom fee field which allow users to choose the registration fees (I think radio custom field will work best in this case). Please see our documentation at documentation.joomdonation.com/2-events-...st-custom-field-type to understand how to setup a radio custom fee field.

I think it works for you !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam