Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking Custom Fields - Registrant List

• Pam Clift
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #47803 by Pam Clift
Is it possible to edit the registrant list to display custom fields. I've played with the default.php view for this list, but can't make it happen.

Also, how do I export the custom field info that I've collected during registration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #47839 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking Custom Fields - Registrant List
Hi Pam

What registrant list you are talking about ? Please let me know so that I can guide you.

Also, how do I export the custom field info that I've collected during registration?

I believe when you export registrants of an event, all the custom fields which you entered during the registration will be exported. That's how it is designed to work

Regards,

Tuan

• Pam Clift
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48077 by Pam Clift
Replied by Pam Clift on topic Event Booking Custom Fields - Registrant List
In the Event Properties, the number of registrants is given. Beside that is a View List option. When clicking on it, all we see of the core fields, not the custom fields. How do I make those show up?

You can see it here: twchamps.net/jupgrade/index.php?option=c...=8&catid=4&Itemid=21

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48078 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking Custom Fields - Registrant List
Hi Pam

You can edit the event, look at Advanced Settings tab, there is a field called Custom Field IDs. You can enter IDs of the custom fields which you want to be showed on the page and it will work well

Please try that and lets us know the result.

Regards,

Tuan

• Pam Clift
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48082 by Pam Clift
Replied by Pam Clift on topic Event Booking Custom Fields - Registrant List
That will work, but how can I make it view more than 1 custom field. I've tried separating the IDs with a space, with a comma, and wil a semicolon. None of these work; I only get 1 custom field.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 8 months ago #48084 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Separate the custom field id with comma will work. For example 1,2

Tuan

More
8 years 7 months ago #68973 by Roger
Hi Tuan

Are we talking about the csv file for the export or the the frontend list of all the registrants? I have the custom fields in the export but not in the front end list of all the registered people. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Roger

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68981 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Roger

What list you are talking about ? The list which users is showed to users when they click on [View List] link on event detail page?

Or the list which are in frontend registrants management ?

If it is the list #1, then it is possible. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, there is a config option called 'Registrant List custom fields Ids'.

Just enter IDs of the custom fields you want to display on the list (comma separated) and it will be displayed on registrant list page

This settings can be override for each event by entering data for Custom Field Ids parameter on Advanced Settings tab of add/edit event page

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #69380 by Roger
Hi Tuan

I mean the following list. I believe in Event Booking it is called com_eventbooking » registrants. Is it possible to add the custom fields to this list without changing the code? Please have look at the following example.
Settings

List shown

Thanks

Roger
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #69388 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Roger

Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. Will consider adding support for it to the next release (2.0.5 or 2.0.6)

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam