Questions about Payment Form extension

Email addresses - Payment Form - [email protected]

• Francis Comtois
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #91206 by Francis Comtois
Dear All,

I have been trying to revise some of the automated emails being sent by Payment Form but each time I put an email address in the body of the email message that email is immediately converted to "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #91389 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email addresses - Payment Form - [email protected]
Hi Francis

This is the first time I heard about this. As far as I know, Joomla doesn't have a plugin causing this, so maybe it causes by a third party plugin

You can submit support ticket so that we can check to see what's causing it and get it sorted

Tuan

More
6 years 7 months ago #101627 by David Schafer
Replied by David Schafer on topic Email addresses - Payment Form - [email protected]
I am having this same problem in MembershipPro. I tried disabling the Joomla email cloaking plugin, but that had no effect. Was a solution found to this issue?

More
6 years 7 months ago #101760 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email addresses - Payment Form - [email protected]
Could you please attach screenshot of a sample email here so that I can take a look? There are other plugins (like RS Firewall...) could cause the issue, too

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc