Questions about Payment Form extension

os_paypal plugin

More
7 years 7 months ago #86123 by Ines
os_paypal plugin was created by Ines
Hi! First of all, I love the extension. Thanks! Second, I am using the os_paypal plugin in order to process payments and to send the funds to a paypal account. However, I do not manage the paypal account, so, I would like step by step instructions about how to configure the account, and the plugin or component, to get Paypal to give the website feedback after the transaction is done. I want to look at the registrant list, and be able to tell, unequivocally, who has paid and who has not. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #93810 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic os_paypal plugin
Hi! Can I get an aswer to this? Thanks!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #93859 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic os_paypal plugin
Sorry. Is this related to Payment Form or Events Booking? You are saying that right now, after payment is completed at PayPal, the status of the registration record (Events Booking) is not changing to Paid?

Please give me more information so that I can understand and give you the answer

Tuan

More
7 years 1 month ago #93887 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic os_paypal plugin
This is related to Events Booking. My registrants pay after filling out the reg form, but their status in the Events Booking registrant page does not update to Paid. I think maybe something needs to be turned on in the Paypal account, but, since I don't control it, I need step by step instructions as to what must be done in the paypal accoubt that I can give to tge appropriate person. Thanks.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #94152 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic os_paypal plugin
Hi

1. Go to Events Booking -> Payment Plugins, click on os_paypal payment plugin to edit, set Log IPN Messages parameter to Yes

2. You need to enable IPN in your PayPal account. Follow the instructions at www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-I...-your-Paypal-Account to enable it. PayPal will ask for IPN url, just enter URL of your site, save it

Then run a new test If it doesn't work, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site so that I can check the log

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc