Questions about Payment Form extension

Getting an "Array" instead of the value submitted

• Chris Morasch
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #81266 by Chris Morasch
Not sure on version of Payment Form, but it was paid for on 5-7-2016 receipt 5233-6044-5247-7323. My Joomla version is 3.5.1

I'm Getting an "Array" on payment confirmation, instead of the value submitted on the form. See Attached Image

Seems that most of the checkboxes that getting that result. I have read through the documentation on joomdonation.com/docs/paymentform/#!/cre...naging_custom_fields and created and deleted and recreated the checkboxes needed, just to have the same result.

Also is there an option to hide "null" responses in the confirmation page and email messages?

Thank you for your time.

Chris
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Chris Morasch. Reason: Additional details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chris Morasch
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #81425 by Chris Morasch
Replied by Chris Morasch on topic Getting an "Array" instead of the value submitted
Well I switched the checkboxes to radio and everything works correctly. However I need the options of checkboxes to have form work as intended. Any help would be great!

Chris

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #81450 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Getting an "Array" instead of the value submitted
Hi Chris

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the page. We are going to check to see why it happens and get it sorted

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Morasch

More
7 years 9 months ago #83584 by Andy
Hi

Any update on this - as I am also getting 'array' from checkboxes instead of the values chosen?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83736 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Getting an "Array" instead of the value submitted
Just want to update that this is a bug in the extension (when you show confirmation page before processing registration)

This is now fixed on latest version, so you won't have to worry about it when update to future releases of the extesnion

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc