Questions about Payment Form extension

Coupon in Payment Form does not calculate quantity

More
7 years 11 months ago #80212 by Kevin
Hi, I am using Payment Form in my Joomla website, and I have created a coupon that reduces ticket price $25US. But, if someone buys multiple tickets (which I have configured to calculate price x quantity), the coupon is not applied for each ticket purchased as a group.

Example: Each ticket is $75. Customer buys two tickets and wants to apply coupon discount of $25 for each ticket. The price should be $100 for two tickets ($75 x 2=$150 - $50 coupon = $100).

What is happening is ($75 x 2 = $150 -$25 = $125). The coupon is only being applied one time.

How do I tell Payment Form to apply coupon to EACH ticket, not just to one? Where would I make this change?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #80226 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon in Payment Form does not calculate quantity
Hi Kevin

Actually, Payment Form has no way to know what field is used to enter number tickets like you said. So it can only give the discount amount which you entered while creating the coupon

I think in this case, you should find a way to setup discount amount based on percent instead of using a fixed discount amount. That should work. Otherwise, some code modification will be needed in this case as Payment Form could not handle this requirement by default

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc