Questions about Payment Form extension

The amount you need to pay is...

• Terry Walls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76178 by Terry Walls
The amount you need to pay is... was created by Terry Walls
I would like to make some changes tot he form layout and styling. Is there any documentation to the styling template?

Also I have an issue with " The amount you have to pay is..." as the currency displays as "$" not "£" as I have set on the rest of the form. (please see attached file). I would actually just like to remove this line altogether or have the opportunity to rewrite it to suit.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #76359 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic The amount you need to pay is...
Hi Terry

1. About the amount you have to pay message, go to Payment Form -> Configuration, look at Messages tab, you will see the message and can change it to meet your need

2. About the form styling, it is using twitter bootstrap css and it is also depends on your site template css. So if you want to change something, you can send us the link to the form, explain what you want to change. We will then look at it and guide you to change it

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: spitjack, Terry Walls

• Terry Walls
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #76841 by Terry Walls
Replied by Terry Walls on topic The amount you need to pay is...
Hi Tuan,

Thank you or your reply... I fixed the message. Now I only need to redesign the form itself. I sent a reply email but haven't heard back so I'll repeat it here just in case.

Thanks for that. Okay with regards to the styling…I hope its possible because the form currently looks bad. Please help!

This is how the form currently looks:

And this is how I’d like it to look:

Any assistance would be great thank you :)
Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc