Questions about Payment Form extension

Need to Pay Developer for Customization

• Brandt Campbell
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #71683 by Brandt Campbell
Need to Pay Developer for Customization was created by Brandt Campbell
Tuan stopped responding to my request for a bid on some custom development a week ago, so I'm trying my luck here before I go elsewhere.

I need some customization of the component to allow for fee calculation based on a few things. The most important is calculating a price based on the number of words entered in a textarea field.

This would ideally be delivered as a plugin that adds these specialty fields to the component, but I'll take whatever works best for you so I can get this form rolled out and move on.

If you can do this for me, please reply with contact info so I can give you a full description of the project. There are 3 field customizations needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71716 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need to Pay Developer for Customization
Sorry Brandt. I am very busy these days and haven't had a chance to check your requirement again yet. If there is someone can work on it for you, that would be great. Otherwise, I will try to check and work on it during this weekend

Regards,

Tuan

• Brandt Campbell
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #71738 by Brandt Campbell
Replied by Brandt Campbell on topic Need to Pay Developer for Customization
I totally understand Tuan, thank you for replying to me here. What I need ASAP is rough cost estimate and timeline to pass on to my client.

I will leave this thread here in case there is anyone else who might be interested in this paid gig, but would love it if you could get back to me this weekend. I would of course prefer to pay the component's developer rather than hire someone else, but do need it done sooner than later.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc