Questions about Payment Form extension

Paybox plugin ?

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #65410 by EPOK Studio
Paybox plugin ? was created by EPOK Studio
Hi, i'm looking for a paybox module that could come as a payment plugin for the payment form for Joomla3 - I really need this for a client, it can come as a full module w/administration or just php added to the payment form in which i'll be able to edit all connection codes and passwords coming along w/ paybox (pre-typed fake connection code would be ideal so i just replace the "xxx" by the good info.
thanx a lot for, i will study any proposal and answer to everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #65420 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paybox plugin ?
Hi

Unfortunately, we don't have support for that payment plugin at the moment, so you will need to find a different solution. Usually, developing a new payment plugin will be expensive (from 150$ to 200$ for a new one), so if you can find an existing extension which support that payment gateway out of the box, that would be much better

Tuan

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #65449 by EPOK Studio
Replied by EPOK Studio on topic Paybox plugin ?
Hi Tuan, and thanx a lot form your answer. I'm ok to pay up to 200$ if you are interested with doing this. I have no other choice than using paybox because New Caledonia is a french island, the currency is called Pacific Francs, which is not an international currency but some local currency that only works here. So the local bank has developed a solution w/ Paybox and we have now to use it. My client already purchased this service so i need to install it and i have found no other solution. I've been looking for this for months now and i can afford the price you ask so i can finish the contract. Have a good day - best regards BG

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc