Questions about Payment Form extension

Available Tags on Payment Form

• Arnetta Henderson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #60929 by Arnetta Henderson
Available Tags on Payment Form was created by Arnetta Henderson
When a person purchases their registration for the reunion and t-shirts, the message is not giving me detail of what they ordered. I need to know what registration that they paid for and what t-shirts they ordered. How do I get the payment confirmation to show me what they paid for?
www.henderson-chargois.com/index.php/what-s-happening-now

Also, I need for each person that registers to be able to select more than one t-shirt. Say for instance they need 2 or more size small t-shirts, how can I change it so that they are able to do order any quantity that they want. The same issue for the registration ages 3-17 (+$20)( each additional) and the children 2 and under. I need them to be able to put in a quantity not just a check box. I have read the help text, but it does not explain how to create for this scenario, it just says that it was explained in how to create the Single Checkbox instructions, but it does not make sense for a Multi-Checkbox scenario.

Could you please explain how to create this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #61003 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Available Tags on Payment Form
Hi

To be honest, I don't really understand exactly what problem you are having and how you want it to work. Could we please discuss about it directly on Skype ?

My Skype nickname is tuanpnves

Regards,

Tuan

• Arnetta Henderson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #61181 by Arnetta Henderson
Replied by Arnetta Henderson on topic Available Tags on Payment Form
I tried adding you as a friend on Skype before, but you never answered. I went into the Hospital in January and now I am still stuck in the same place of trying to get this software to work on my website. My Family reunion is fast approaching and I have no way of knowing who ordered what or what they registered for because it does not explain it in the forms after people have registered.

I just need to see what they have ordered, if this is not something that the Payment Form is capable of doing, then please let me know. Time is precious and I am running out of time. I will try you again on Skype later tonight to see if we can get something resolved. It is going to be hard, because it seems that we are on different time zones.

More
9 years 1 week ago #61235 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Available Tags on Payment Form
Hi Henderson

My timezone is GMT + 07. I am available from 8:30am until 11pm almost everyday. So please talk to me directly when you are available so that we can check and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc