Questions about Payment Form extension

Paypal plugin is not valid M Pro plugin URGENT****

• Jim Barnes
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 hours ago #60314 by Jim Barnes
Hello

I bought Membership Pro and paypal pro gateway.

Then I find Paypal is already in Membership pro, why did I need to buy Paypal Pro gateway?????

Also try to install paypal pro plugin but Membership Pro says it is not a valid plugin ?????

What is going on, do you just steal my money????

Answer me URGENT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 hours ago #60316 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal plugin is not valid M Pro plugin URGENT****
Hi Jim

Basically, the Paypal payment plugin which comes with Membership Pro by default is the Paypal standard payment plugin. It redirects customers to Paypal to process payment

I guess you purchased Paypal Pro payment plugin. With that plugin, customers will be enter credit card information directly on your site for processing payment. However, two things with that payment plugin:

1. It only works if you are from US, UK and Canada. Paypal pro is not allowed on other countries

2. Paypal charges you monthly fee if you want to use Paypal Pro

So in this case could not use it, please let me know Paypal Transaction ID and process refund.

PS : Not sure when you sent email (if it is just from 10 hours ago or so, I haven't answered it because it was my night time - the morning is just started here now). If you sent it long before, then It seems I missed your email

Tuan

More
9 years 10 hours ago #60318 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal plugin is not valid M Pro plugin URGENT****
If you use Paypal Pro payment plugin, you can go to Membership Pro -> Payment Plugins to install it

Why do you think that I steal your money ? Please let me know Paypal Transaction ID of your purchase and I will refund your money immediately.

Tuan

More
9 years 10 hours ago #60322 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I also want to imply that if you are not happy with the product, you can request us for refund anytime. No questions will be asked.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc