Support Ticket

• Dave B
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #57327 by Dave B
Support Ticket was created by Dave B
I am waiting for an answer in your support ticket area. Your last reply was Jan 27th.

I hope to hear from you very very soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #57348 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Support Ticket
Hi Dave

We need to be clear that it is not a "normal" support ticket. You requested me to make change to the payment plugin (to pass more information to the payment gateway - while the plugin still works well)

I had developed a plugin based on their new documentation but for some reasons, it doesn't work. I am too busy now and could not send much time on it, so I am afraid of I can only look at it again during this weekend.

I just trying my best (normally, I won't do that, had to develop "a new payment plugin) - just for you). I don't think this is a support request, I just try to develop it for you because you have spent time to setup your form and seems there is no better solution.

Tuan

• Dave B
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #57360 by Dave B
Replied by Dave B on topic Support Ticket
Tuan, I cannot get any version to work so to be clear this seems normal in my opinion.

As for passing more information. If you can honestly tell me that when they are on the 2Checkout site and the item says "Cart #117" or whatever number, and this is OK. How can you expect that to be normal. Let me ask you this. Does your Eshop show a product when checking out or Cart #? How about membership extension? Does that show the membership they choose or Cart #? It just is not something I can go to my client and say "It's working". I am not asking for some unreasonable thing here. I doubt anyone would disagree about that issue. I mean the email the user and my client get is going to say Thank you for buying Cart # 117. Really?

At the very least, bare minimum have it say the form name. So when the user is checking out on 2Checkout it says they are buying something besides Cart #. Then at the very least I can name the form something that will make some sense.

Your site says this about the powerful features. With custom fee field feature, the price which users will have to pay can be calculated based on what they choose/entered the form.
So all I am asking is that the checkout is also based on what they choose/entered the form. Not Cart #.

As for the new features of 2Checkout is offering. Let's forget that then. I offered to pay you to do this to help all your customers. Do you not want to keep your plugins up to date with new features. Either way I just need to get this to work at all. All I get now is ERROR CODE:PE103 when I checkout.

I am asking you to please help me. We are all busy.

Thank you for answering my post.
Dave

More
9 years 1 month ago #57361 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Dave

It works. Atleast it is for old version of 2Checkout. I don't see anyway to part item title to 2Checkout. It has been working like that from long time ago. Maybe it is not perfect, but it works and it is using by other customers.

Your site says this about the powerful features. With custom fee field feature, the price which users will have to pay can be calculated based on what they choose/entered the form.
So all I am asking is that the checkout is also based on what they choose/entered the form. Not Cart #.

=> Yes, it is calculated based on what users choose. But the system won't pass all the items you choose on the form to the payment gateway. It just pass the total price to 2Checkout. That's how it works. And the Cart #117 means it is the payment for the record 117.

As for the new features of 2Checkout is offering. Let's forget that then. I offered to pay you to do this to help all your customers. Do you not want to keep your plugins up to date with new features. Either way I just need to get this to work at all. All I get now is ERROR CODE:PE103 when I checkout

=> I want to get it updated with new 2Checkout features. And I tried to do it without success. So I will do it again when I have time (I mentioned I will look at it again during the weekend)

So I still see that it is not a "normal support request"

More
9 years 1 month ago #57362 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
So to be more clear: If you have many fee options on the form, I don't think I could pass all the fee options you choose to 2Checkout.

• Dave B
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #57363 by Dave B
So you can't get this to show the name of the form at least? It has to be Cart #
I can't believe no one is questioning this. What about the form name and the transaction ID? There must be something that can work better.

In any case I have the latest version of Payment Form 3.7 and the plugin I downloaded form the downloads page and it's not working.

• Dave B
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #57364 by Dave B
Just the form name would be fine. Anything but Cart.

Then the form can at least be named something relevant. Donation, membership, product name, etc.

More
9 years 1 month ago #57365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For now, we can only post the ID of the form to 2Checkout, Cart # as you can see. In the new plugin I was developing, we can pass the form title but you tested and it didn't work. So I will look at it again this weekend.

More
9 years 1 month ago #57366 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
The you you downloaded didn't work because it is outdated (due to some changes I made to payment form version 3.6).

I believe it is working well on your site now except that it could not pass form title to 2Checkout as you want.

Yes, it has been working like that from beginning and no-one complains about it. Only you talked about it recently

• Dave B
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #57367 by Dave B
Why would you not update the download page if the plugin has been updated?

The inline checkout was the issue on the new version. I thought. Can you get it working with the hosted checkout and the form name.
How many people are using this? I have never checked out on a payment site and the product was Cart #, Just saying. You gotta give me that at least.

I'll pay you to get this working.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc