Questions about Payment Form extension

Email Notifications Problem

More
9 years 3 months ago #56549 by Alex
Email Notifications Problem was created by Alex
For some reason the email notifications are no longer coming to my inbox.

I have three emails needing to receive the notifications. I have put all three with commas in between and no spaces in the Notification emails section but still am not receiving the notifications.

I received them fine in August but they are no longer coming as of now. Could something have changed that would cause this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #56560 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email Notifications Problem
Hi Alex

I think you should try to contact your hosting provider and ask them about it. The mail is delivered by the mail server of your hosting provider, so they can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #59728 by Michael B
Replied by Michael B on topic Email Notifications Problem
I am having a problem with email notifications also. We have never seen them work and have an PHP email server setup on our Joomla site. I am not sure if there is any additional way to check the config to see if I can get your Payment Form to start sending emails using the Joomla configuration? Any more details to check within Joomla?

Thanks.....

More
9 years 1 month ago #59783 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email Notifications Problem
Hi Michael

Just few things to check:

1. Go to Users -> Users Manager, create a new user. If you see that the user receives notification email, then you don't have to check mail settings of Joomla anymore. It works well. if not, then you will have to repeat checking this (maybe try to use different mail options in Joomla to see which one works on your server)

2. If mail works well for your site (result of checking in step #1) and still doesn't work on Payment Form, you can go to Payment Form -> Configuration, look at Messages tab, try to empty the "From Name" and "From Email" config options so that the system will use from name and from email which you setup in Configuration of your site for sending emails in Payment Form and it should be OK

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc