Questions about Payment Form extension

Need a "Clear ALL" button

• Daryl Rose
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55637 by Daryl Rose
Replied by Daryl Rose on topic Need a "Clear ALL" button
Tuan,

I figured out why the reset button was showing. I was using the Inline Form Layout. Once I switched to the Default Form Layout, the reset button showed. However, it isn't working the way that it should.

I've been testing with my person information. I want to clear it out and start over, however, it seems to be default information. Whenever I log in to work on the form, and to test, my personal information has already been entered in all of the fields. Many of them are required, so if I try to manually clear out the fields, I get a "This field is required" pop up. I was expecting that the reset button would clear out these fields, but it does not. The reset button only "resets" if I change something in one of the fields.

Thank you.

Daryol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #55661 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need a "Clear ALL" button
Ah, I see. Unfortunately, that's how standard HTML reset button works. When you logged in, Payment Form will use the old data from your previous payment records to fill-in the form automatically. I think it is a nice feature to save your time if you make second payment.

If you just want to test, maybe you can delete your old payment records and the form will be empty

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daryl Rose

• Daryl Rose
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55701 by Daryl Rose
Replied by Daryl Rose on topic Need a "Clear ALL" button
Tuan,

I finally figured that out. I cleared the record out of the database to get back to a clean state.

Thank you.

Daryl

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc