State dropdown box

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 1 month ago #41455 by Mike
State dropdown box was created by Mike
This might be a really stupid one, but I cant get this field to change to a Dropdown through normal config.
No matter what I do it remains a Textbox.

I have gone into the D/B table and manually changed the field type to 2, and it now works, but I cant do this through normal back end config.
Could it be that I am using Joomla 3.1.5 and PF version 3.0?

In back end config, I have tried it putting Values into the Values field, tried it without values, and always, although I can select the Dropdown in the Field Type, it always stays Textbox after saving successfully..
What am I doing wrong???? Maybe its just too late at night for me!

Also, I get the following message when I ry to post "The server can not find the requested page: /bill-payments (port 443) " Maybe this is because I am using a sub-domain ?? The menu option and the form name are both correct.

thanks folks,
Mike

.....and society inscribe on its banners...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #44912 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic State dropdown box
I have the same problem!

More
9 years 10 months ago #44960 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic State dropdown box
Hi Mark

Yes. I am sorry. Due to the changes in the latest version, the state field could not be a dropdown field anymore (which is generated based on the selected country).

So for now, please use it as textbox. I am trying to spend time to work on it next week and get it added to the extension for you. Hopefully we will have it added to the extension within next week !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc