Questions about Payment Form extension

Worldpay

• boillat
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #40724 by boillat
Worldpay was created by boillat
I have the same problem as Jonatha colls
"I'm using your Payment Form with Worldpay plugin and have got the form to successfully send details to Worldpay, make a transaction and send a payment response back (details recorded in the Payments tab in PF). However the user is being directed back to a non styled version of the site (see attachment).

The URL is still showing Worldpay, so I'm assuming worldpay is sucking in the homepage but the CSS is not kicking in. How can I specify a url that the user is sent back to. I cannot see any options in worldpay (see attachment)."

More over I dont get the message : nor the "thank you message" neither the "cancel message" il I canceled the paiement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #40803 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Worldpay
Hi

This is one of the limitation of Worldpay payment plugin. I have two options to solve this problem, so if it is possible, please contact me via Skype so that we can try to solve it together.

My Skype nickname is tuanpnves.

I am having new year holiday at the moment, so if you are not in rush, maybe you can wait me until I come back to office after new year holiday on 6th, Feb .

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #48006 by Jason Green
Replied by Jason Green on topic JoomDon's admin & user email processsing bypassed
Hi Tuan

One of your posts was very helpful in getting WorldPay to use the Payment Response URL to get the intended JoomDonation EMAILS to user and admin happening correctly.... But the user process still appears to stop with WorldPay's 'transaction accepted' screen. I really need WorldPay to send the user back to my site and the on-screen messages configured in JoomDonation.

How do I do that, please! Urgent!

Thank you.
Jason
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jason Green. Reason: Partially solved initial problem. Still need help with part though

More
9 years 7 months ago #48026 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic JoomDon's admin & user email processsing bypassed
Hi Jason

I am sorry but we don't have a solution for this problem. Worldpay (not like other payment gateways like Paypal) doesn't allow us to setup the return URL (which redirect users back to our site automaticaly after they completed payment) and we could not change the way it works in this case.

For me, it is a limitation of Worldpay :(.

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #48027 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic JoomDon's admin & user email processsing bypassed
FYI, I have tried different way, perform redirecting using javascript .... without success. So in this case, we will have to use it as how it is :(.

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #48042 by Jason Green
Replied by Jason Green on topic JoomDon's admin & user email processsing bypassed
Hi Tuan

That seems ridiculous to me. How can they not send the customer back to the store they came from?

I'm going to call WorldPay out on this and request that that develop the functionality that I get with PayPal. I will need your help.

What do you need them to do, SPECIFICALLY? Is it as simple as having them write some code that sends the user back to a general URL at my site where your component can take over and produce the on-screen messages for 'success', 'fail' and 'cancel'? Please let me know as soon as possible, and what URL(s) should I provide them?

Thank you for your help.
Jason

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc