Questions about Payment Form extension

NAB Transact not working

• freshlemonjen
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13451 by freshlemonjen
NAB Transact not working was created by freshlemonjen
Hi there,

I have added my merchant number and password in the parameters, and put it into live mode. When I fill in my credit card details etc. it seems to be accepted, but no transaction is recorded at NAB.

Also, I cannot change the name on the form from 'OS_NAB-Transact' to 'creditcard payment'. I've looked in translations tab, but the option to change the NAB description is not there.

Please help?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• freshlemonjen
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13481 by freshlemonjen
Replied by freshlemonjen on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me solve this problem as my customers are waiting to purchase my products.

Please assist? Thanks.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13511 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
Hi

I am sorry for lately response. It was our new year holiday and I didn't work. I just come back to office and will check the issue on tomorrow morning. Could you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #14573 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
Hi
Did this get fixed? I'm just setting all this up on our website & started the first test transactions & Paypal works fine, offline payments work fine but not NAB Transact? It needs to transfer to NAB Transact payment page like Paypal does but instead it asks for CC details on an unsecure page within my own website within event booking forms?

Thanks for any advice. I'll be calling NAB Transact people as well in case it is something at their end that I have to modify?
cheers

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #14619 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
@TraceyB : What extension you are using ? Is it Event Booking or Payment Form ? You are using Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 2.5 ?

Please give me more information so that I can check it .

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #47641 by mechanicprod
Replied by mechanicprod on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
Hi Tuan and TraceyB,

I am trying to setup the NAB Transact plugin to receive credit card payments - did you get this working? How did you obtain a Merchant Id and NAB Transact password? Are there any costs from NAB with using this?

Hope you can help, and thanks!

Regards,
Michael
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by mechanicprod. Reason: typo

More
9 years 8 months ago #47648 by TraceyB
Hi Michael
Tuan was great & wrote a new plugin for me to get NAB Transact working on our website. So Tuan if you see this you might have another sale!!

Yes you do need to arrange for a NAB Transact merchant facility for all this to work. Yes there are also fees. You will need to refer to your business banker locally to negotiate the rates that you will be charged for this service.

cheers
Tracey

More
9 years 8 months ago #47651 by mechanicprod
Replied by mechanicprod on topic Re: NAB Transact not working
Thanks Tracey, I don't think we will need a new plugin. Think I need to find out how much using NAB Transact actually costs, for processing credit card payments (any clues what NAB charges are??), and how I go about obtaining a Merchant Id and NAB Transact password.

Cheers,
Michael

More
9 years 8 months ago #47678 by TraceyB
Contact NAB Card services - contact details on their website - and initiate discussions on applying for a NAB Transact Merchant Facility. there is a detailed application process that will determine your rates & charges.
cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: mechanicprod

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc