Denied Error page when trying to post a new topic

• Jeff Stone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #87630 by Jeff Stone
Every time I try and post a lengthy topic I get a Denied error page - what gives?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Jeff Stone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff Stone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #87631 by Jeff Stone
Replied by Jeff Stone on topic A few bugs found so far in 2.4.8
Getting this error message in the back end "Manage Orders" when trying to add a service to an existing order. I select the service, the venue, the employee, then choose a date with the date picker, then when I click the red "Show Time Slots" button, I get a basic page with no css formatting and this error message at the bottom:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'HelperOSappscheduleCommon' not found in /home/account-name/public_html/joomla-folder/administrator/components/com_osservicesbooking/helpers/helper.php on line 2792

I also noticed issues with the new custom fields - I have 2 custom fields, a simple yes/no select list with no set as default option, and a simple select list with 5 options for number of people in party.

First issue, with the Yes/No select list, trying to add service to cart with default option of No will tell me to select an option, if I change No to Yes and back to No again, I can now add to cart. I have now added a third option, Please choose an option, and set as default. Also, adding default option to cart does not add anything to the cart, you HAVE to make a selection wether the custom field is required or not.

Second issue:Reordering items in any select list does not change, order remains the same every time. I change the numbers using the same numbers already there, but in the order I want them, click the save button, and the page reloads with everything in the exact same position - can this not be changed to the Joomla drag to re-order functionality here instead?

Third issue: When selecting the custom field options and adding to cart, it will show the selection in the cart, but when you check out, the order details will have the custom field description/question, but will not show what you actually selected - which is weird because it is getting passed to the cart, just not to the final order details. Just checked this again and it's makin a liar outta me now as it's now showing the selected options in the order details...
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Jeff Stone.

More
7 years 6 months ago #87671 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic A few bugs found so far in 2.4.8
Hi Jeff,
1. I confirm the first issue, in this case, you may not select Default option for options of extra field. Error will be solved.
2. When you change the ordering value of the field option, you should click on the green (save) icon to apply the ordering value for field's option
3. I am not sure this issue, please send screenshots to explain this point.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff Stone

• Jeff Stone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #87699 by Jeff Stone
Replied by Jeff Stone on topic A few bugs found so far in 2.4.8
Hi Dam,

Thanks for the answers...
Issue 1, I have set a Please Choose option to fix this
Issue 2, I see how that works now, thanks!
Issue 3, seems to be working... not sure what was happening, maybe I was too tired and not seeing things right...

Any ideas on the error message I was getting for the Manage Orders issue?

Jeff Stone wrote: Getting this error message in the back end "Manage Orders" when trying to add a service to an existing order. I select the service, the venue, the employee, then choose a date with the date picker, then when I click the red "Show Time Slots" button, I get a basic page with no css formatting and this error message at the bottom:

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'HelperOSappscheduleCommon' not found in /home/account-name/public_html/joomla-folder/administrator/components/com_osservicesbooking/helpers/helper.php on line 2792

More
7 years 6 months ago #87742 by Mr. Dam
Hi Jeff,
You can try this solution to see if the issue is solved.
1. Open file:

root > administrator > components > com_osservicesbooking > classes > orders.php

2. Find:
Code:
require_once(JPATH_ROOT.DS."components".DS."com_osservicesbooking".DS."classes".DS."default.php"); require_once(JPATH_ROOT.DS."components".DS."com_osservicesbooking".DS."classes".DS."default.html.php");

and add this line below:
require_once(JPATH_ROOT.DS."components".DS."com_osservicesbooking".DS."helpers".DS."common.php");

Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 6 months ago #87743 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can re-download and install OS Services Booking 2.4.8 to get the issue with "Default Selected option" solved.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam