• Roger D
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #86044 by Roger D
A few operational questions was created by Roger D
1) How would you recommend to move / reschedule a booking
2) Is there a way to make phone and other registration fields mandatory on sign up?
3) It's seems turning on deposit feature / amount is a global setting that effects every service booking, or is there a way to assign deposit amount to only certain services?
4) Is it possible to let the user decide to pay only deposit OR full amount?
5) Are coupons always global, or can they be assigned to only certain services?

If Coupons and deposit are global any chance in future version you'd consider they could be assigned to one or more services as desired?

Thank you,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #86049 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic A few operational questions
Hi Roger,
1) How would you recommend to move / reschedule a booking
-> I am not sure about this idea. You want user to be able to change their booking?
2) Is there a way to make phone and other registration fields mandatory on sign up?
-> Please explain more details about this idea?
3) It's seems turning on deposit feature / amount is a global setting that effects every service booking, or is there a way to assign deposit amount to only certain services?
-> This is great idea, but it's quite complicate to implement this feature. Because in case user add timeslots of different services while those services have different Deposit option. OS Services Booking will need to re-calculate the amount that customer must pay through each service?
4) Is it possible to let the user decide to pay only deposit OR full amount?
-> That's great idea. We may implement it in next OSB version.
5) Are coupons always global, or can they be assigned to only certain services?
-> This is good idea too, but we have the same case with 3.
Thanks
Dam

• Roger D
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #86060 by Roger D
Replied by Roger D on topic A few operational questions
>1) How would you recommend to move / reschedule a booking
>-> I am not sure about this idea. You want user to be able to change their booking?
Sorry, not the user but the employee or admin. Example: user books tomorrow at 3pm. Then calls asking to reschedule two days later. How would YOU suggest handle this situation as employees / admins. From my limited time with OSSB I was thinking you'd "cancel" original booking then from OSSB dashboard manually add new booking via manage orders? Or do you think is a better way?

>2) Is there a way to make phone and other registration fields mandatory on sign up?
>-> Please explain more details about this idea?
When filling out check in form currently you MUST enter Username and Email, would like to make phone, address, etc mandatory, too. see screen cap "mandatory.png"
(my apologies for not making above two more clear)

Ref coupons, deposits: I see your point about quite complicated due to ability to add various services at one check out. However, this may simplify it (stealing this concept from Events Booking). With EB some options are only possible with "cart disabled". As OSSB already has option to turn off cart which forces only one service/slot possibly the option to assign/use service specific coupons/discounts, early bird ONLY if CART option is set to "Disabled"?

Thank you,
Roger
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Roger D.

Moderators: Mr. Dam