Have to keep re-selecting services while browsing

• Roger D
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #85927 by Roger D
Not sure if this is by design or a bug, but it is very annoying from user standpoint .
Once a service is selected such as dental visit each time you click a new calendar date the services defaults to the first int he list, in this case Massage, user has to click Dental Visit again, over and over as they look for dates. Would it be possible to have this remember the selected service as they browse dates? I foresee easily booking wrong service, it's what happened to me during the demo. I expected to be browsing the exact service I had already selected.

This is my last question (I think) before purchasing.. Otherwise really love the features / options / value.

Thank you,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #85975 by Mr. Dam
Hi Roger,
Currently, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to save the selected tab when switching dates.
Thanks
Dam

• Roger D
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #85995 by Roger D
[edited]
I have small list of customizations I'd be interested in and will present them to you for a quote in a few days.

Very nice so far, thank you for a great extension.

Roger
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Roger D.

• Roger D
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #86333 by Roger D
The ability to remember selected service while browsing the calendar is a feature I need. If this isn't a something you'd add in the near future could I have a quote on custom modification, I would be fine if it was added to the release package.

Thank you,
Roger

More
7 years 5 months ago #89985 by gerry
For me too, this is probably THE biggest flaw (I would consider it a bug from a users perspective) of this component. A professional site with a lot of bookings can't afford to annoy customers like that or even cause false bookings.
Please OSB people attend to this, it's not a feature but an absolute basic requirement. Many thanks for an otherwise very good component!
Gerry

Moderators: Mr. Dam