SOLVED !!! Paypal question

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #83001 by Simon
SOLVED !!! Paypal question was created by Simon
Hi
I've followed the instructions on how to enable paypal in os services booking (Very nice extension by the way, thank you :) )
I can't figure out where to put the identity token described in the instructions. There is nowhere to enter it in the paypal configuration page. Do I have to modify a file somewhere and, if so, could explain how please?

Regards
Si Wooler
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83012 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Paypal question
Hi Simon,
In fact, you don't need to worry about the Paypal token. You just need to enter necessary parameters like Paypal email address or currency and that's done
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 10 months ago #83025 by Simon
Replied by Simon on topic Paypal question
Thanks for getting back to me Dam.
That's good to know but, unfortunately, that means I have a different problem:
When paypal is selected in checkout and the order is submitted, the site does not redirect to paypal for payment. It just issues confirmation emails and displays the completed order on screen.
I will go back over my configuration to see if I have missed something necessary to make this work.

Regards
Si

More
7 years 10 months ago #83338 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Paypal question
Hi Simon,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account for checking the problem.
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 10 months ago #83344 by Simon
Replied by Simon on topic Paypal question
Hi Dam
No need for the ticket. I did a reinstall of the Joomla core and that resolved the problem!!! I guess we'll never know now. I am, as always, delighted with the extensions you produce. Thank you.

Regards
Si

More
7 years 9 months ago #83994 by Candyce Rowlandson
Replied by Candyce Rowlandson on topic Paypal question
i am having this same problem. it was working but stopped. i did change it to test mode and once i did that it stopped. i tried reinstalling os services booking, and turning the module on and off and that did not resolve anything. it was working beautifully and i planned to do a sandbox demo today and poof, it stopped routing to paypal. the site is just about done so i can't really reinstall the core as the previous user had tried.

Moderators: Mr. Dam