• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #73739 by Mr. Dam
Cause of "No available time slots" was created by Mr. Dam
Hi everyone,
Several customers contacted with us about their booking form shows message: "No available time slots" or "No staff available", even they already setup their OS Services Booking.
We have checked their sites and find some reasons. We decided to open this topic to list some of causes and solution to solve those problems.
We hope it will help you in setting up OS Services Booking system.

1. The most common mistake that many customers encounter is establishing the relationship between the Services, Employee, Venue.
If your OS Services Booking system has: Venue, Service and Employee. You need to pay attention in this point.
In normally, when you assign employee to specific Service, you only need to tick on the Service name, and then, dates in week that employee will work.
But in case the Service was assigned to Venue, you should select that Venue in dropdown select list (beside Service name) - Screenshot 2.png
Notice: In some cases, user haven't assigned any Services to specific Venue, but they still select Venue in the menu.

If you don't select any Venue, once you create menu to layout: OS Services Booking - Default layout, and you select Venue in Menu parameters form (Screenshot 3.png).
At front-end, nothing show in the Booking table page and you will see the message "No staff available"

2. Break-time
This is common problem also, some customers told us they already setup working time properly as explanation in document, but the timeslots still aren't show. When we check their system, we found the error with Breaktime setting.
It's a simple problem, but many people have misunderstood its meaning, leading to incorrect initialization.
Firstly, Breaktime is time off (or not work) of employees. It helps that you can initialize the employee's time off during the day. Even, these "time off" periods can vary between weekdays. But some customers thought those are working time on one day of the employee, so they choose Breaktime area start/end working time. Thus, at front-end, there aren't any timeslots are show and you will see notice: No available time slots
So please reset Breaktime values if you are in this case. (Screenshot 4.png)

3. "Custom Time-slots Services" with unpublished Timeslots
When you use "Custom Time slots Services" in your OS Services Booking system, of course, you should create the time slots. (Screenshot 5.png)
But please remember to publish them all, unpublished timeslots won't show at front-end. (Screenshot 6.png)

To be continued..

Thanks
Dev team
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Mr. Dam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: djundi, Paul Winer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago - 8 years 5 days ago #78719 by Prisca
Replied by Prisca on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
Dear Dang Thuc Dam,

Thank you for your instruction.

However, I found one thing weird when I was going to setting Break-time. There is no venue area. Do I miss something?

It's greatly appreciated for any suggestion.

Here is the link of the screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5wekaIq0wmbaDNxNUtCWUNpZms/view

Thank you so much!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 days ago by Prisca.

More
7 years 8 months ago #83767 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
In my employee management / working time list, there is no place to select a venue, and I still am not seeing any days or time slots on the front end.

I did have venue selected in the menu.
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #83770 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
In my employee management / working time list, there is no place to select a venue, and I still am not seeing any days or time slots on the front end.

I did have venue selected in the menu.

More
7 years 8 months ago #84117 by Candyce Rowlandson
Replied by Candyce Rowlandson on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
in the screenshot above you don't have the days they work checked off. so if they work monday to friday you need to check those days. just don't set a breaktime or maybe you do need to set their lunch hours but either way if you don't check off the days they work then nothing shows up So in the work column you need to check that time to say they work that day and the last two columns of start and end time is specifically for breaks. so if your business working hours are 9-5 then checking the work column says they work 9-5. if this employee only works 9-11am then you need to set their break time from 11-5pm. see my screenshot imgur.com/wglopJY

More
7 years 1 month ago #94569 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
Hello, I would like to know whether it is possible to remove entirely the choice of the "available time slots" that would be when a reservation I did not have the concept of "available time slots". What would customers chose the date and then you can book a room without "available time slots". I also would like to know is it possible to choose consecutive dates of reservation. For example 22,23,24,25 February ? It is very important for booking on my website. Thank you.

More
5 years 6 months ago #117002 by Jamal Alexander
Replied by Jamal Alexander on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
I was getting the No Available Time Slots and I tried everything you mentioned, but it still occurred until I:
1) went to the Dashboard and selected "Working Time"
2) Added a start and End time for every day of the week.
3) Clicked Save/Close

Only after doing this did my time slots come back on the front of the website where my clients could book them. I don't know how these time slots disappeared, probably after the last update, but everything is working fine now.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #117115 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
Hi Jamal,
Is there any problem with your OS Services Booking system now?
Thanks
Dam

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #149031 by Stephen Daly
Replied by Stephen Daly on topic Cause of "No available time slots"
Another troubleshooting excercise is to look at the menu item itslef as there is a 'Select date from' and 'Select date to' that can limit time slots not appearing.

This menu item can be overlooked if you're focused on the OS Booking Dashboard as Menu option sits elsewhere (as expected).
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Stephen Daly.

Moderators: Mr. Dam