Register form and custom fields

• Hans Simtanda Caspersen
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #67523 by Hans Simtanda Caspersen
Register form and custom fields was created by Hans Simtanda Caspersen
Hi,

my name is Hans Simtanda Caspersen and I have bought OS Services Booking for my clients Joomla website that we are developing!

My client’s website has three types of customers – A, B & C all requiring different pricing and with different input fields when registering.

These 3 customer groups – A, B & C - are divided into 2 categories:

1. ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP TYPE > including A, B & C members

2. INDIVIDUALS MEMBERSHIP TYPE > including A & C members

My question is when I enable OS Services Booking registering and login form In the backend, can I get it to display a list of different forms that I have created and have linked to "ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP TYPE > including A, B & C members" and "INDIVIDUALS MEMBERSHIP TYPE > including A & C members"?

In addition, can I add custom input fields to every single form, so they fit with the needs of my clients customers’ membership types?

Now I am using “AJAX Register extension”. It suits my needs, because it can display different forms all linked to selected user groups and it has custom input fields. VERY COOL!

The problem is when a user uses “AJAX Register extension” to register or login, his full information is not added to OS Services Booking. This means he has to fill out OS Services Booking register form on top of his previous registration with “AJAX Register extension”.

So how do I simplify the registration process so that the customers do not have to register twice? And is it recommended to only stick with OS Services Bookings register and login form?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Hans Simtanda Caspersen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam