if form is refreshed, slot is marked as booked

• brianpeat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #63409 by brianpeat
I've noticed in my tests, that if I refresh the booking form, it takes me BACK to the calendar page with that time slot marked as booked. If I go into the admin into availability for that service, it's NOT booked. If I revisit the site later or try it with another browser, the slot is open again. This seems like a bug to me.

Is there a way to fix this so that it's not marking the slot booked until the booking form has been completely submitted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #63667 by Mr. Dam
Hi Brian,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account so i can check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #64092 by Hamlin Gordon
Replied by Hamlin Gordon on topic if form is refreshed, slot is marked as booked
i'm having the same problem with my development, i'm developing on my local server and in my case regardless of switching browsers all slots are booked, i've tested it on 2.3.4 (this version don't seem to have that problem) my development version is 2.3.6 this version is where the problem seems to be
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Hamlin Gordon.

More
8 years 9 months ago #64143 by Mr. Dam
Hi
I don't think there is any problem with OSB 2.3.6 as your report. So I suggest you to submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account so I can check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

• brianpeat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #64413 by brianpeat
Replied by brianpeat on topic if form is refreshed, slot is marked as booked
I've been really busy on a other project, but I'll make a ticket today.

Moderators: Mr. Dam